Comprehensive 3-day Cards & Payments Leadership
Cards & Payments Leadership
Strategy and structure for competitive advantage in consumer payments
Card and payments can be one of the most dynamic and beneficial segments of the entire financial services industry. It’s fast-paced, dynamic, dependent on technology and constantly changing. There are opportunities for a multitude of players, from retailers and suppliers to fintech firms and private equity or even regulators.
Our expert trainer will take you through the complexities of the cards and payments sector by exploring the critical issues, challenges and opportunities. Starting with the frameworks and analytics that underpin the industry, you’ll look at the key drivers and how to use them better to gain competitive advantage. At the end of the 3 days you’ll be better able to position your organization to compete more effectively and take advantage of the rapid developments in the industry. You’ll also look over the horizon and discover how to prepare for what’s coming next.
The program is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of key business opportunities in issuing and acquiring, and drivers that they can use to grow their own cards and payments business, from running a business to supporting it or even investing in it.
Courses can be customized and shortened or lengthened to meet clients’ needs.
In 3 days you can:
- Understand key processes, practices and technologies in cards and payments issuing and acquiring
- Examine revenue drivers and expense management, and the key opportunities to improve profitability
- Learn how product development, pricing and innovation can build a better payments business
- Explore opportunities to use the back office for strategic advantage
- Learn using real-life case studies from Asia and beyond
- Become inspired – just one or two nuggets and insights can grow the business significantly