Merchant Acquiring Workshop – Leading for Profitability
Merchant acquiring is highly competitive yet can provide strategic benefits to financial institutions. On its own, a leading acquiring business can increase cards business profitability and enhance cardissuing. Corporate and SME banking can also leverage acquiring to strengthen corporate relationships, lending, cash management and other services. To gain these results, merchantacquiring leaders need to step up to the next level and take gain insights that enable them to grow the business. This workshop leverages the Acquirer Value Chain and cutting-edge practices to show howleaders in payments can run their business better.
Our workshop leader will share critical success factors, strategy tactics, and best practices that top merchant acquirers use to generate superior performance. Participants will have an opportunity to apply the skills they learn using case studies to discuss leading edge technology and innovation.
Courses can be customized and shortened or lengthened to meet clients’ needs.
The course includes:
- Strategy, Sales & Marketing: The strategy, products & pricing for merchant acquiring
- Merchant Acquisition: Set up merchants efficiently and manage credit for competitive advantage
- Strategic Terminal Management: Managing terminals and mobile for revenue and growth
- Operations & Technology: Superior operations practices and technology for better performance
- Customer Experience: Leverage customer experience to drive satisfaction & retention
- Merchant Risk Management: Fighting fraud and managing risk to optimize performance
- Data Analytics & AI: Using metrics, data analytics and AI to drive growth